Opposite the castle, it's part of the convent of the Augustinian Nuns, transformed into a secluded convent in 1652. Inside the church, on the left wall, we can see the painting "San Francesco Saverio" made by the painter Gregorio De Ferrari. The structure of the church and its decorations are baroque.
The nuns used to cultivate herbs in the monastery's beautiful garden and they also prepared rose syrups, dried mushrooms and almond paste sweets, hollow and shaped like flowers, vegetables and fruits. The recipe of these sweets, called "Sciuette", has been jealously kept for centuries and will never leave the walls of the convent.