It's a Baroque jewel next to the parish church of Saint John the Baptist. Its construction is connected with the Confraternity of Saints Antonio and Rocco, founded in 1451 and still operating.
The baroque plan is clearly visible on the altar in stuccowork and in the stucco curtains, under which appears the symbol of the Republic of Genoa, a sign of the alliance between the Confraternity and the Genoese Senate.
On the walls there are paintings representing the Twelve Apostles, while the ceilings were frescoed by Giuseppe Gaelotti, a 17th century artist.
Among the decorations, it is worth mentioning the processional statues of Christ, the lamps decorated in fine gold and the two crosiers in gilt wood of the 17th century.