Located along the hill that slopes towards the Crovana creek, It's one of the first settlements.
The BRIDGE, built in 1515, is made of a single span and is a precious symbol of this area.
On its southern side, the bridge is embellished by a bas-relief carved in sandstone, representing the Birth, Death and Resurrection of Christ.
The dating is controversial. It was probably sculpted by a local artist who tried to reproduce a work carved in alabaster brought to Varese Ligure by a member of the Cristiani family in the 16th century.